Cable & Satellite
CustomerService.ATT.com – Pay your AT&T bills
AT&T is one of the biggest communication companies in the United States. Customers of AT&T can not only enjoy their superior network but can also benefit from a dedicated customer service. You also have multiple ways available to you when it comes to paying your bills.
How to pay AT&T bills online
To pay your AT&T bills online, follow as instructed:
- Visit the website customerservice.att.com
- Under the “Billing & Account Support” section, click the “Sign Up for AT&T Online Billing” link.
- You will now reach the registration page.
Enter the information as requested on the right section of the webpage. This includes your name, address,, phone number and email. Then click the “Continue” button.
- After you have successfully registered for online billing, you can log in to your account anytime you want and quickly pay your bills.
Payments can be made using a credit card or your bank account. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
How to pay AT&T bills through mail
To pay the AT&T bills through mail, follow these steps:
- Check the bill amount due and write a check or money order for that amount
- Write down your account number on the check or money order
- Put your check or money order, plus the payment slip in the return envelope and send it to the company.
- If you do not have the return envelope, then send in the payments to the following address – AT&T, PO Box 8212, Aurora, IL 60572-8212
Make your checks or money orders payable to AT&T. Also make sure that you mail the payments at least 7 to 10 days before the payment due date.
How to pay AT&T bills through phone
- Phone payments can be made using a credit card or checking account.
- Also have your account details ready
- Then call the number at 1-800-222-03-00. Select the “Billing” option and follow the instructions to make the payment.
How to pay AT&T bills in person
- Call the number at 1-800-222-03-00 to locate a payment center near you
- Visit the payment center with your bill statement
- Pay off your bills using cash, check or money order
Payments received before 7PM will be posted to your account the next business day while payments received after 7Pm will take 2 days to post to your account.
How to pay AT&T bills automatically
This is a very easy bill payment program. You can sign up for the Automatic Bill Payment (ABP) through your online account. Once you enroll in ABP, your bills will be automatically paid off from your checking account or credit card every month. This is a free payment service. You will be receiving your monthly bills before the automatic deduction takes place. This will give you sufficient time to review the bill and verify its accuracy.
Pay By Phone: 1-800-222-03-00
cash, check, credit card, invoice
PO Box 8212
Aurora, Illinois 60572-8212