How to register an account and pay bills online at Charter.com
Charter Communications is one of the largest telecommunications company in the United States. Customers can use the company’s online account services to pay their monthly bills through the internet. But for this, you will need to first register an account at the company website.
How to register an account at charter.com?
It is very easy to register an account at the Charter Communications website. Just follow these instructions:
- Visit the website at charter.com
- Click the “Sign Up” button located on the top right side of the webpage
- You will now be on the account registration webpage. Enter your last name, service street address, zip code and the last 4 digits of Account MAC.
- Tick the checkbox to confirm you are the primary account holder and click the “Next” button to move forward with the registration.
- Complete the next steps as instructed and you should have successfully created an online account at charter.com
How can I pay my Charter bills online?
Once you have registered an online account, you can log in to your personal account and pay your Charter bills. You have 3 ways to pay the bill online.
- One Time Immediate Payment: Just navigate to the payments section and set up a bill payment to be executed immediately on the current date. This is ideal for last minute payments.
- Scheduled Payments: To schedule a payment, follow the exact procedure as the Immediate Payment. Except, just change the date of payment during the payment process to a future date.
- Auto Pay: This can be set up from your account. Once set up, you can have your bill paid off automatically every month.
What are the other offline methods of paying Charter bills?
In addition to paying online, you can also pay your Charter bills in a number of offline methods. These include:
Mail: To pay by mail
- First, note down the bill amount due and write a check or money order for that amount. You cannot pay the bills by mail through cash.
- Write down your 16 digit customer account number in the check or money order
- Mail your payment together with the remittance slip to the address mentioned in your bill statement. If you are unsure about the payment address, visit this link and scroll to the bottom to locate the correct one.
Phone: To make bill payments through phone
- Keep your customer account number and payment information nearby before making the call. Payment can be made using your checking account, debit card or credit card.
- Call the number at 1-888-438-24-27 and follow the automated instructions to make the payment. No service fee is charged.
- If you wish to talk to a customer representative, you can choose to do so. But there will be a service fee $5 charged to you.
Charter Stores: You can also pay your bills at any Charter stores. Visit this link to locate a store near you. Payments can be made using your bank account, debit card, credit card, cash and money order. No service fee will be charged.
Contact Phone Number: 1-888-438-2427
Support Phone Number: 1-888-438-2427
Bill Pay: Charter Bill Pay Online
cash, check, credit card, invoice
12405 Powerscourt Dr., Ste. 100
St. Louis, Missouri 63131